Finding a place to hold your event doesn't have to be so hard.
But that conference/retreat/workshop in your notebook...
...is still just a dream.
...and you can't dedicate the time to find a place to host it and a ticket price to set.
...ain't gunna plan itself.
That's where I come in.
I'm Lauren and I have over 12 years of experience planning events. And I can help you find a venue at a price you love, help you set a ticket price based on your possible event costs, and set you up to finally launch your conference, retreat or workship.
Events are hard to plan.
Not only do you need to figure out what you're going to say and who the event is for, but you have to manage all the logistics around making sure the event gets off the ground.
Exhausting, isn't it?
But you really only need TWO THINGS to launch your event to the public:
A ticket price
The best part?
I'll do both for you!
When we work together, you get:
• One questionnaire, delivered via 17Hats online software, where you get specific on your venue requirements
• One one-hour phone call to discuss your "must-haves", "would-like-to-haves" and "not importants" when it comes to the vibe, overall feeling, and tone of the workshop, as well as initial budget + ticket pricing talk.
•Initial research of, phone calls with, and emails to 6-8 possible venues in one geographical location on your behalf
•Finalized detailed spreadsheet of 4-6 possible venues within your budget in the immediate geographical area, complete with pricing cost, amenities, contact information, limitations, special considerations (like parking, restrictions, etc.) . I know the right questions to ask which can make this whole process a ton easier.
• A detailed overall budget with projections on how much you can spend in each area, as well as things to think about (like paper products, swag bags, food, decor like flowers if you want, etc.). I'll do a "high-budget" and "low-budget" with ticket prices to match.
•Unlimited communication through e-mail on questions surrounding venue and budget considerations
• Thirty-minute phone call (or email) up to 7 days after you receive your budget and venue packet to discuss the next planning steps for you to undertake and answer any questions you have about anything related to planning this event
•Ability to apply your fee for Venue Research and Budgeting to your Full-Planning Package, should you choose to upgrade.
With Venue Research + Budgeting, I take on the hardest two pieces of planning your event, to set you up for ultimate event success.
Packages start at $6500*
How it works:
1. Get in touch with me and the team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter the email subject "Venue Research + Budgeting" inquiry and tell me a little about your event.
2. I get back to you within 24-48 hours with a questionnaire and an invoice. You pay the invoice ($6500) and then we set up an hourlong phone call to chat about your event.
4. After our meeting, my team and I deploy to find you the best venue based on your specifications. If you're looking for a beach vacation or a mountain retreat for your guests, we'll find it, and we'll find the best price for you. We'll also help you negotiate the contract to make sure you're getting the best bang for your buck.
*Please note that each event is different. If you want venues in multiple geographical locations, I will create a custom proposal for you.